by Chandler Jones
Is it really possible to find your soulmate through an online dating service? The answer is an unqualified yes! If you’re ready to look for love online, you are certainly not alone. There are millions of singles all over the world who are using the power of online matchmaking to find and meet other available people.
Online dating services have cropped up to fulfill every imaginable need. Today’s online matchmaking services provide opportunities to people of all religions, ages, ethnicities and geographic locations.
The problem most singles face in using the traditional means of meeting people is not having access to enough available prospeccts. They may find that so many of their friends are already spoken for and in happy relationships that the pool of single people seems very small indeed.
Sure, there is still some stigma attached to online dating. However, it has become more and more acceptable over the past few years, and online dating has become a great option for accessing other singles conveniently, efficiently and affordably.
Today’s technology gives you many options for ensuring that your dating experience is fun and successful. If you’re ready to take the plunge into online dating, the following tips will help you:
1. Arrange for your safety in advance on the first date. Let your friends or family know where you will be going during your date and when, and arrange to call someone when you are home safely.
2. When online dating, phone calls between you and your partner should precede your first face-to-face meeting. If, however, for some reason you have not already exchanged phone numbers before the first date, you should give your mobile number and not your landline number.
3. Arrange to meet your date in a public place where there are lots of other people around. Provide your own transportation to the venue rather than having your date pick you up at your home. Unless the “prescreening process” has been thorough, you may not even be ready to disclose your home address to the other person.
4. It is appropriate for the man to offer to pay the bill, but it may be better for each party to pay half so that neither party feels obligated to the other person.
5. Alcohol is one of the biggest impediments to a person’s judgment on a date. Not only can it affect your judgment, it can lower your inhibitions. It is better to either limit your alcohol consumption to just one glass or to avoid it completely on your first date.
6. Always bring your mobile phone with you on a first date in case of emergency. No matter how much fun you may be having on your date, you should always remain alert.
7. Trust your instincts. If you have an uncomfortable feeling about a situation, then cut the date short. Make an excuse and leave. Also, in all honesty, you shouldn’t sleep with someone until after at least three dates. Save topics like adult matters and sex toys and the like until after the fourth or fifth date.
Remember that the same dating precautions apply whether you meet your date online or through “traditional” means. Anybody can turn out to be a dud or a weirdo no matter how you may meet them, whether online, through friends or at a singles bar. Online dating as safe as any other means of meeting people if you follow a few common-sense safety precautions.
Now listen very carefully: You want to visit Dating for Singles right NOW for the full scoop from Chandler Jones on expert dating and seduction techniques. Next, you will want to get your FREE library of seven eye-opening ebooks on how to flirt, kiss on the first date and be a better lover! Yes, they’re free! Visit now.